How do you conduct a Keyword Analysis?
A user writes a word or phrase to start a search for something. The important phrase is this. When conducting keyword research, you look for the phrases customers use to hunt up certain information and include such phrases into your text. In this instance, your content will appear everytime this term is searched for.
What does keyword research serve to accomplish?
With keyword research, you may go deeper into the thoughts of your potential customers to learn how they think, what they need to know, what they're looking for, what search terms they use online, etc…
Then you can craft. your content according to the results.
Can I get free keyword research?
There are many free and paid tools to find keywords for free. They can give you hundreds of relevant keyword results to use in your content. Most tools also give you some extra information like the level of competition and CPC which helps you determine what is better for your content.
Here are the best 5 keyword research tools:
- SEMrush: This is a paid keyword tool that helps you get the keywords you need for your article, as well as some extra info like organic search and paid search volume, backlinks, etc…
- KWFinder: Although it is one of the best-paid tools for getting keywords, it also allows you to do a limited number of keyword research for Free.
- Google Keyword Planner: This is a free keyword research tool from Google to help you get keywords for your content and ads.
- Tools-Yao: It is a free keyword research tool that gives up to 50 keywords for each phrase you search for. It also gives the difficulty of the word and CPC. You can search for an unlimited number of keywords.
- Ahrefs Keyword Explorer: This paid tool helps you get all the keywords you want as well as difficulty, CPC, related questions, etc…
The 5 tools are extremely amazing, but you need to find what suits your goals.
For this, I use Tools-Yao because it is fast and easy to use. I can search for all the keywords I need in a few minutes.